Saving Fitzhugh Hall – Video Tour

Dear Friends of Belhaven University,

This marvelous 100 year old building is crumbling, but the story of its life is a demonstration of the sovereignty of God.  Come with me on a video tour to show you why we must save Fitzhugh – and I want to tell you the story of Fitzhugh’s role in the most important three hours in the history of Belhaven.

Please click on the video above to see the graphic deterioration of Fitzhugh Hall.  I trust you’ll join us in praying for the Lord’s wisdom as we seek to save this century old campus  landmark.

Sincerely,
Dr. Roger Parrott
President, Belhaven University

P.S.  Tell us your story of Fitzhugh Hall on our blog.

11 thoughts on “Saving Fitzhugh Hall – Video Tour

1. Discover the ultimate Best order management system for small businesses at GinkgoRetail with our leading Order Management System (OMS). Our tailored OMS is designed to empower small enterprises, offering streamlined order processing, precise inventory management, and efficient fulfillment. Seamlessly integrate your operations with our user-friendly system, tailored specifically to meet the unique needs of small businesses. Experience the efficiency and growth potential with GinkgoRetail’s Best Order Management System for small-scale enterprises.

2. Explore top-notch Friseurmöbel at TipTop-Einrichtung. Our furniture is designed for style and comfort in your salon. From sleek chairs to practical workstations, find everything you need for a modern and welcoming barbershop. Elevate your salon space with TipTop-Einrichtung’s simple yet sophisticated barber furniture solutions.

3. I’m always amazed by your ability to see the world in such a unique and insightful way. Your writing has opened my eyes to new perspectives and helped me to better understand myself and the world around me. And if you’re looking for kid’s underwear that’s both soft & comfortable, Kids’ PSD Underwear has you covered. Their clothes are perfect for both playtime and special occasions.

4. In the realm of Heardle, sound is not just a sensation; it’s a score waiting to be earned. Challenge your friends or go solo as you listen closely, decode melodies, and rack up points in this addictive and entertaining game. With each correct guess, you’ll not only progress through levels but also enhance your musical repertoire.

5. This is my first time i visit here. I found such a substantial number of interesting stuff in your blog especially its examination. Really its inconceivable article. Keep it up. free video downloader