My name is David Sprayberry and my title here at Belhaven University is Web Writer/Public Relations Associate. My wife’s name is Emmi and I have two precious little girls, Riley and Zoe. Fun fact: I proposed to my wife at the Belhaven fountain. Things I love about Belhaven:
- The wonderful staff and faculty
- Christ centered curriculum and academic quality
- Diversity of students
- Fried chicken Thursdays and other amazing foods served throughout the week
- The corner pocket (ping-pong is the greatest)
- Beautiful campus, old trees, and the art gallery
My goal for this blog is to give you all a closer look into life at Belhaven and keep you updated on the many happenings on campus and off. I plan to invite guest writers, staff and faculty members, and students to all contribute to this blog so you can clearly see the complete picture of who we are. I truly hope that this blog will be a blessing and encouragement to all who read it.