Students, Faculty and Staff,
The weather pattern is not making it easy to predict how severe the driving conditions will be tomorrow. But it is better that we error on the side of caution than to put anyone at risk. So, here is the plan for tomorrow.
1. Morning and afternoon classes scheduled between 7 am and 4 pm are canceled.
2. Evening classes scheduled to begin after 4 pm will meet.
3. Adult and graduate classes at the LeFleur Campus will meet tomorrow evening as regularly scheduled.
4. Activities and events in the afternoon and evening will be held as scheduled.
5. Administrative offices will be closed in the morning and open at noon (Hopefully you can grab an early lunch and in come ready go.)
A clear-cut snow day is easier to deal with, but hopefully this plan for tomorrow helps us get the most out of the day and keeps the weather anxiety to a minimum.
I’m thankful so many people could take advantage of my publisher’s two-day offer of a free ebook download of The Longview.
Tonight the book is ranked #43th most popular on Amazon.
If you didn’t download it yet, tomorrow is the last day. See the info in the post below this or go to HERE
Dr. Roger Parrott, President of Belhaven University is the author of a highly reviewed leadership book, The Longview: Lasting Strategies for Rising Leaders.
The publisher is offering Dr. Parrott’s book for FREE Monday and Tuesday for e-book readers. It can be downloaded to any electronic device. The normal Kindle price is $9.99.
Download for FREE February 16-17
In addition, hard copies of the book can be found through any of the major retailers, including Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Lifeway.
Our Basketball teams both scored huge SSAC conference wins on the road last night at Auburn-Montgomery.
The Women won 55-53, with sophomore Ariel Wilson recording her 1000th career point in a Blazers uniform.
The Men won 77-76 on a shot at the buzzer on an amazing team play and 3 pointer by Jordan Bedford.