SPRING… a time of renewal

Spring is a time of renewal. The earth is being renewed after the cold of winter. The temperatures are warmer, and the colors of the budding and blooming flowers, trees, and other plants are beautiful to see after the dullness of the winter landscape.

Renewal.

Becoming new again.

Refreshing what was tired and weary.

I love spring because of the promise it brings of brighter days and replenished energy. I don’t know about you, but it has been a long winter for me. I am ready for the newness of the seasonal change.

If you are one of our adult students, I’m sure you need encouragement for the journey you are on. It sometimes seems like a long road. I also know that feeling. I was an adult student myself as a single parent and know the struggles of trying to balance family, job, school, church, etc.  I also know the satisfaction of completing the goals I set for myself.

As you consider where you are on your road, remember why you started this journey. What were the reasons you wanted to complete your degree? Take a deep breath. You are doing it! Look ahead and see the finish line is up ahead.

Are you weary? Have you asked God to refresh you? He will give you the strength and focus you need to continue. Just ask Him. Don’t look back. Look up and in front of you! Your goal is within reach if you don’t give up.

God bless you as you move forward, my friends.