Starting a new semester is filled with anticipation; on the one hand, you probably aren’t looking forward to having to attend class and complete your homework, on the other hand, you probably are looking forward to getting one step closer to being finished.
Here is some important information for you as you start your fall term at Belhaven University Adult Studies:
- Make sure you have Grammarly set up (https://blogs.belhaven.edu/adult-education/…/12/12/grammarly/) on your computer – Grammarly can also help you see what shows up as being plagiarized as well as helping you with your writing.
- Remember we offer free tutoring, so don’t hesitate to take advantage of it (http://www.tutor.com/belhavenjackson). It is also available as a link from within your CANVAS coursesite – Let us know if you need assistance getting started.
- Subscribe to the Adult Learner Blog at this LINK. There are frequent posts here designed to help you succeed.
- Print off and keep a copy of the APA Quickguide close by when you are writing. You can find it on Blazenet HERE
- If you haven’t done so already – ORDER YOU BOOKS!!!
- Complete the Class Preparation Quiz in Canvas which opens on August 19. Remember if you don’t complete it by 11:55 PM August 27, you will be removed from the course without the option to re-register. Once you complete the quiz the other modules in Canvas will open for you to submit your assignments.