The Belhaven Theatre Blog

This is the new blog of the Belhaven College Theatre Department. �Stay tuned for information about the department, our production calendar, activities of our student groups, and news about alumni.

This entry was posted in Theatre and tagged , by Joseph Frost. Bookmark the permalink.

About Joseph Frost

Associate Professor of Theatre. Head of BA emphasis programs in Dramatic Writing and Theatre Ministry. MFA in Script and Screen Writing, MA in Theatre Acting/Directing from Regent University. Married to Shannon, five children (Nina, Darby, Emory, Beau, Violet)

9 thoughts on “The Belhaven Theatre Blog

1. I recently had the pleasure to attend the Belhaven theatre and I absolutely loved it! I’m from wisconsin but I had the good fortune of visiting a relative in the area and attending a production. Great work!

2. I’m from wisconsin but I had the good fortune of visiting a relative in the area and attending a production. Great work!

with regards

3. This is such a terrific useful resource that you’re providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that perceive the value of offering a top quality useful resource for free. Great job!