In this season of Thanksgiving….

Happy Thanksgiving from Senator Judson Hill and Family ! - Georgia  Politics, Campaigns a… | Thanksgiving blessings, Thanksgiving images, Happy  thanksgiving pictures

It is with deep appreciation that I send you the warmest greetings today. 😀

I am thankful for God’s faithfulness and His provision season after season. As I meditate on His goodness, I am humbled and in awe of being able to serve at an institution like Belhaven. We are truly here “to serve and not be served”, as we are knit together in Christian fellowship.

As Dr. Parrot says, “it is the little things that have an enormous impact”. I challenge you this week, to take a moment each day to do something little with great intention: offer a prayer for a colleague, send an encouraging word or verse to a student or staff member, or share a song that helps you focus on the Father.

Here is a great article regarding motivating students: Motivation-Teaching-Guide_-10-30-2020

I am pondering God’s costly sacrifice to save me and how thankful I am for His grace & mercy. This song is on my daily playlist. I hope you enjoy and share a favorite song that encourages you in the comments.